Reporting to the Senior Manager, Total Rewards, the HR Systems Analyst will be a key player in the design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance and enhancements of all Human Resources related technology. This position will provide functional and technical expertise in analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining HR system solutions in support of organizational and business requirements, as well as utilizing technology to improve efficiencies. The HR Systems Analyst will also monitor data quality and integrity and proactively lead data remediation efforts. The HR Systems Analyst will analyze and implement new functionality to ensure optimum use and train users on the system. Other areas of responsibilities include project guidance and leadership in various HR system initiatives as well as participation in various internal and external committees, and other special projects.
HR Systems and Administration
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including the maintenance, implementation, and integrity of the data across systems.
- Support internal Human Resources groups with new functionalities (demonstrations, training, documentation).
- Maintain the integrity and reliability of the current system (security access levels & roles).
- Analyze, troubleshoot and carry out additional audits and analysis post-implementation to ensure governance is being followed.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to users at all levels, on the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Participate in the implementation of additional modules or interface with external systems.
- Provide and administrate standard reports to various stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a variety of reports using advanced Excel, or other business analytics tools including Human Resources metrics such as turnover, recruiting, onboarding, demographic, and other key metrics.
- Perform analysis to provide relevant, credible, and actionable analysis to inform business diagnosis.
- Mine data, extracting trends, contribute to presentations to provide leaders an overview of their business, key opportunities/challenges, and support decision making.
- Assist with monthly dashboards and data analysis for Senior Leadership and regular operational reporting.
- Responsible for Human Resources reporting, including creating, pulling and analyzing reports in HRIS.
- Support the maintenance and training of HR systems related modules and screens in HRIS.
- Complete process mapping and documentation on HR processes.
- Provide and/or coordinate trend analysis to add value to the HR reports.
- Conduct analysis and data review to ensure accuracy of data and integrations, updating systems as required.
- Conduct formal data audits to ensure reliable and compliant data.
- Maintain documentation of file management, data entry procedures and reports.
- Ensure that change management concepts and activities are well integrated into the implementation and deployment of HR systems, processes and related projects.
- Act as a point of contact for HR team members for questions related to HR systems, processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of best in class reporting practices to bring standardization and consistency to metrics and reporting requirement associated with Human Resources – dashboard, turnover, headcount, recruitment metrics etc.
Education & Training
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Analytics or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of in-depth knowledge of HR systems and experience in gathering and developing business requirements.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Functional and technical knowledge of various HR system applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and process redesign skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success in effectively balancing conflicting demands and priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with computers using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), and other software programs needed to produce documents, reports, databases, presentations and communication vehicles for staff training and development.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; communicate with various users.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to structure and conduct interviews to gather necessary information.
- Team player - willing to pitch in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives; enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to review complex contractual language to support in application of requirements.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Pay: From $70,560.00 per year
Candidates must pass a medical and be free of contagious disease in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and maintain appropriate immunizations, including providing proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including any recommended booster