Company Overview: Northernchem Inc., headquartered in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian high-tech chemical and pharmaceutical company providing quality products and research & development. Our business includes (1) New drug R&D (2) Pharmaceutical intermediates (3) Natural & health products (4) 3D Printing.
Hours: 38.75 hours per week
Location of Work: Niagara Falls, ON
- Conducting market research to analyze consumer requirements, ha, its and trends
- Collaborating with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target customer through appropriate channels (social media, email, TV etc.)
- Identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and independent research
- Working with our natural products department to create meaningful outbound campaigns tailored to potential prospects needs
- Cultivating leads to take through the full sales cycle to closing
- Tracking sales statistics
- Assisting team leader to reach weekly goals
- Undertaking individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- A desirable candidate should be enthusiastic, resourceful, determined and possess superior communication skills to maintain customer relation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word / Excel / PPT) are compulsory.
- All applicants include the ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner both internal and external channels
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in one of Biochemistry, Nutrition, Marketing and/or related field
- Knowledge of nutrition supplements and/or pharmaceutical industry and work experience would be considered as an asset.
- Fluent both English and Mandarin (Oral and Writing)
- Preference for application will be given to veterans, to Canadian citizens, and to permanent resident, in that order
Benefits: Medical, group insurance, short/long term disability, dental care, health care, and vision care
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those applicants that best meet our needs and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Online Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
- English (Required)