WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
The core responsibilities and duties associated with this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
I. Sales/Customer Service
- Sort & distribute overnight reports.
- Process paint order paperwork.
- Review Inventory Transaction Reports for negative inventory and follow-up when necessary.
- Receive all packing slips. Review Inventory Transaction Reports Not Printed and correct any receiving errors.
- Conduct self in professional manner to ensure customers’ quality & service expectations are met.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner, answering questions knowledgeably and/or take customer’s order.
- Give immediate attention to customer comments & complaints and advises Branch Manager of such.
- Provide customer with information on both established and new products.
- Mix paint and wear appropriate safety equipment as required.
II. Inventory Management
- Know inventory system and determine stocking levels.
- Follow-up and/or initiate ordering and reordering stock.
- Match invoices with purchase order receiving slips.
- Replenish Branch inventory as required.
- Mail room functions
- Assist with Literature replenishment for branch and/or for customers.
- Maintain daily cash drawer and ensure that the daily bank deposit is made.
- Assist with Account Payable functions
- Build new part numbers and maintain pricing levels.
- Know and perform duties of other branch personnel as assigned.
- Clean and maintain all areas and equipment as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist staff with periodic or annual branch inventories.
- Monitor and track customer back orders.
- Process sales transactions using computer system and following Company guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed high school or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must able to drive more than 50% of the work day
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- May work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present.
Prefer knowledge of product technology and product application usually obtained through one or more years experience in division or other Company position or related experience in the Automotive Refinishing industry.