Seasonal Sales Associate-1902746
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
Where the Chemistry Happens…
Seasonal Sales Associate :
Contract Duration – 4 – 6 months
looking for applicant across all regions of the province
Job duties include:
- Manage and proactively call on a customer list of growers to drive BASF innovation and sales
- Record and maintain customer information and sales progress
- Support demonstration site tours and grower events
- Lead field scale project and scout fields with influential growers to gain technical understanding of BASF product line
- Communicate and collaborate with growers and BASF staff to grow the business and enhance relationships within the industry
- Must be able to travel within assigned Territory
Ingredients for Success:
What We Look For in You…
- Enrolled/recently completed an agriculture or related degree program
- Passionate about the industry and looking to further their sales and business management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid Driver‘s License
We welcome and encourage applications from all persons. BASF has a robust policy of accommodating employees who are able to perform the essential duties of the job upon accommodation. In particular, applicants with disabilities are entitled to a recruitment process and accessible materials.
SALE - Sales
N-APN/SA-Agricultural Solutions Canada-63020282