1105 Fountain Street North, Cambridge, Ontario, N3H 4R7
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What You'll Do:
The central job responsibilities for a Supply Chain Coordinator are:
What You'll Need:
- Create purchase orders for both Western and Eastern Canada on Loblaw buying system.
- Load Build full trucks loads of commodities base on cubic weigh calculation, product temperature and loading regions.
- Revise re-plan loads based on set load building parameters and communicate changes.
- Compile manifest ensuring data accuracy in both systems.
- Verify shipped quantity and update logistic status
- Process inter-branches and follow up on the flow of product.
- Request necessary documents from vendors for customs clearance/CBSA.
- Trouble shoot, communicate and validate incorrect master data.
- Coordinate inspection request with Distribution Centers and CFIA
- Problem solve varies issues – liaison between Vendors, Transport, Analyst, Customs Brokers and CFIA.
- Post-Secondary education in Business/Supply Chain
- Two years retail/Supply Chain experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups and Formulas)
- Ability to manage priorities in a demanding and continually changing environment, and to solve problem with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Shift for this role is Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.