Clinical Supervisor (BCBA)
Beyond The Spectrum
Part Time/ Contract
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding area
The clinician in charge is responsible for the complete oversight, training and supervision of the designated child/youths Individual Service Plan. He or She is accountable and will assess, monitor, and work closely with the program director, families, therapists and individual partners to provide quality service for each client and their families.
- Direct contact with child/youth face to face or in real time via skype
- Discuss assessment results, goals, current program, transition plans and service options with families
- Developing evaluating and creating Behaviour Plans
- Training therapists or caregivers as they deliver new and revised services
- Monitoring intervention and assessment by providing direct observation of sessions
- Review data and manage progress
- Weekly meeting reviews with program director of each client case
- Maintain detailed supervision notes for each client and send to the family, therapists and program director
- May delegate some duties to front line staff and are responsible for the competency of the therapist at which they perform and deliver tasks.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Freelance