Position Title: Senior / Intermediate Architectural Technologist
Reports to: Senior– Architect, day-to-day direction from Project Manager
This position provides the Architectural Department with a lead in the preparation of architectural construction documents and to function as a project coordinator as assigned to projects.
Education and Experience Required
- Diploma or Degree from a 2+ year technology program
- 10 - 15 years Architectural production experience
- Experience in leading production teams
- 2 years’ minimum experience with Revit and AutoCAD
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Superior understanding of project production cycles
- Superior attention to detail and the industry standards
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a diverse team, coordinate design with other disciplines
- Excellent planning, thinking through and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work from sketches, notes or other input material to produce computer-generated drawings.
- Ability in completing finished product with limited
- Proven ability to generate model / drawings using the current industry versions of Revit and AutoCAD
- Determine resources, timelines and budget projections for the assigned projects
- Communicate with clients, contractors and design team
- Coordinate project requirements, design and schedule with other disciplines
- Work effectively within the team of architects, designers, project managers and drafters to produce drawings, sketches, schedules, etc.
- Understand and follow company’s standard CADD procedures for layering, etc., and standard drawing procedures for sheet Suggest improvements to standard procedures.
- Generally been involved throughout assigned projects but may help out as backup to other teams as needed
Work is completed in an architectural office environment and requires working on a computer the vast majority of the work week, with occasional meetings and project site visits.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits plan. We are dedicated to providing a positive, friendly and cooperative environment. Our work environment is the kind of place that values fun, quality and hard work and gives people the freedom to CONNECT, CREATE, AND STAND OUT.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to indicate the position and location you are applying for in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time