Reporting to the Lifestyle & Recreation Director, this position rents and maintains
bicycles, ensures guests are safely shuttled to and from the Okanagan Rail Trail and
actively promotes activities related to biking and general fitness at Predator Ridge to
ensure the satisfaction of guests, owners and residents.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Transports guests to and from the Okanagan Rail Trail.
- Assists staff and guests with loading/unloading the shuttle and bicycles.
- Maintains the shuttle daily to ensure it is clean and in good working order.
- Promptly addresses any issues with the shuttle as directed.
- Ensures bikes are clean and in good working order.
- Promptly addresses any issues with the bikes as directed.
- If necessary, assists with ensuring resort areas are properly maintained.
- Rents bikes to clients and provides biking information to guests.
- If necessary, provides shuttling assistance for other departments.
- Maintains current knowledge of all on-site amenities, events and promotions.
- Works and communicates in a professional and ethical manner with colleagues
assisting where necessary.
- Complies with all standard operating procedures and policies of the resort.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Must have a valid Class 4 driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Previous shuttle driving experience an asset.
- Knowledge of bike fitting & repairs and asset.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift, carry, bend and twist as is necessary to
handle bikes and luggage, etc.
- Must understand the importance of keeping a well maintained vehicle.
- Keeping accurate daily driving logs and completing pre-trip inspections.
- Able to work 20-30 hrs/week and be avail for all weekends & holidays.
- Able to work independently.
- First Aid & CPR
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and responsibilities of
work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.