- Provide technical support (Level 1-3+) to end users, VPN users & clients.
- Troubleshoot Windows 10, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2012, Windows server 2016 & Linux based server.
- Ensure all IT policies are up to date and enforced.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis according to our standards.
- Upgrade administrative tools & utilities.
- Knowledge with Switches, Routers & Hubs
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365 (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- VPN administration
- Veeam administration (Managing backups and restoration of guest OS files & VMs)
- VMware administration (Virtualization of physical machines, deploying new VM environments)
- Firewall administration (Policy checks, Black-list, White-list, Monitor web traffic, etc.)
- Antivirus protection administration (Deployment and management, monitor logs, etc.)
- PBX administration
- Knowledge with appliances such as printers, scanners, etc.
Required technical skills and experience:
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a systems administration role (Required)
- Microsoft Windows server 2008 to 2016 (Required)
- Cloud hosted solutions/servers (Preferred)
- PBX/Linux knowledge (Preferred)
- Microsoft Exchange Administration (Required)
- Domain Controller Administration – Active Directory (Required)
- DNS administration (Required)
- DHCP administration (Required)
- GPO (Group Policy Management) administration
- Experience managing physical networks (LAN / WAN) & TCP / IP (Required)
- Experience managing backup and disaster recovery; IE, Veeam (Required)
- Experience with WSUS (Preferred)
- Experience with Windows 10 (Required)
- Firewall / Antivirus Administration (Required)
- Cisco switch knowledge (Preferred)
- Knowledge with programming languages – JAVA, HTML (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and great problem-solving skills
- Patience and excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Network Administration: 1 year (Preferred)