Britannia Fleet Services – Mississauga
We will provide full training to the right people!
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including, competitive shift premium, benefits, paid vacation and flexible hours.
Britannia Fleet Services maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, individual to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates. We have unlimited opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level. The Shop Foreman will be directly responsible for maintaining systems and equipment by completing preventative maintenance schedules, restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive Salary
- Laptop & Company Phone
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Company Phone and Laptop for mobile mechanics
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities would include:
- Scheduling jobs, discipline and performance management for the shop technicians
- Ensure adequate personnel, equipment and material levels to meet maintenance, servicing and repair needs.
- Champion company’s health and safety procedures and training.
- Research and advise technicians with technical information and ensure technicians’ productivity
- Continually monitor workloads throughout the department and actively schedules as dictated by demand and performance.
- Work with parts department to ensure quick turnaround of part supply for the service department.
- Maintain an efficient process to ensure a high level of accuracy on customer work orders and monitor processes for timely customer billing.
- Generally maintain an open and effective dialogue with personnel to insure fairness and clarity of understanding.
- Respond to customer inquires with thoroughness and accuracy.
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Performs technician and other duties as required
- Performing engine diagnostics using Cummins, TechTools, Daimler, and Service Max software
- Follow up on condition and inventory of shop tools
- Follow up on warranty jobs as required
- Train and mentor apprentice technician and be available to assist technicians with technical information
The successful candidate will have …
- Licensed Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use judgment and tact when dealing with general inquiries
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, various maintenance software)
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in fast-paced challenging environment
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Britannia Fleet Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Shop Foreman: 1 year (Preferred)