We are currently looking for a friendly, hard-working and well organised person to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a true passion for customer service, will enjoy working as part of a team and will thrive in an environment where quality is at the heart of everything you do. We strongly believe your success is our success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Attributes:
- Interfacing with internal staff on current projects to accomplish related results as needed
- Maintains data input requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining systems to ensure that all files, letters, reference manuals
- Scanning, documenting and electronically filing documents and archived plans
- Assisting with creation and mailing of notifications
- Completes tracking spreadsheet for department
- Think on the spot for time sensitive solutions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Post secondary education
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Perform well and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and friendly, with outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal, fluent in English
- Intermediate Office Suite skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent and supportive team
- Attractive salary and incentives
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter with expected salary.
only shortlisted candidates will be notified.