The team at Myticas is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator who would be interested in a contract opportunity within the Ottawa region.
Duration of Term:
- 5 or more years’ experience working as a Project Coordinator, Administrator, Control Officer or Additional related project administration function.
- Experience working on projects within financial institutions or on financial systems projects is mandatory
- Experience monitoring and reporting on project budget, timelines, deliverables and monitoring risk
- Experience working on projects with a value of $10mm or higher
- Prepare, control and maintain the project schedule and liaise with the PMO / Program Management Office
- Perform schedule analysis and identify critical path and critical activities, and report to Program Manager and executive stakeholders
- Develop and deliver project communications to internal stakeholders and relevant external stakeholders and vendors
- Monitor vendor’s schedule in concert with internal project schedule and ensure all milestones and key targets are in sync.
- Monitor performance to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
Job is also known as:
Project Coordinator, IT Project Coordinator, Financial Project Coordinator, Technical Project Coordinator