LXT is an emerging leader in the provision of AI training data to power intelligent technology for global organizations, including the largest technology companies in the world. We are currently seeking a Norwegian transcriber to support our growing business and to help deliver high-quality AI training data to our global enterprise clients.
Transcriber: Transcriber converts speeches or recordings into text documents.
- Listening and transcribing audio or video files of various lengths with a high degree of accuracy and within a reasonable timeframe according to specific guidelines and project requirements
- Data classification and data labeling according to defined criteria
- Ability to meet deadlines and daily KPIs
- Availability to work up to full-time hours at LXT’s secure facility in Mississauga/ Toronto, Ontario
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in your assigned language
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling proficiency in your assigned language
- Highly professional attitude
- Organized with attention to detail; ability to closely follow instructions, quality standards, and productivity requirements
- Speed and accuracy
- High degree of confidentiality is required due to the sensitive nature of the information to be transcribed
- Passing background checks as required by LXT and its clients prior to commencing employment and ongoing from time-to-time
- Meeting all of LXT’s safety and security requirements and protocols, including with respect to COVID-19
As a transcriber, you will be required to:
- Meet all of LXT’s safety and security requirements and protocols, including with respect to COVID-19
- Work up to Part-time/full-time hours at LXT’s secure facility in Mississauga/ Toronto, Ontario
- Be 18+ years old and legally eligible to work in Canada
- Fluent/Native in Norwegian language.
- Contract length: 45 days as probation, extendable to 1 Year Contract based on performance and business needs.
- Work from office in Mississauga/ Toronto, Ontario
- Full-time (40 Hours per Week) - (8 Hours Per Day/5 days per calendar week)
- Part-time (20 Hours Per Week) Shifts available:
- 4 hours shift (5:00 pm to 9:00 pm) – Mississauga Location
- 4 Hours Shift (4:00 PM to 800 PM) or (8:00 PM to 12:00 AM) Toronto Location
- 10 Hours, 2 days Week ends “Saturday/Sunday” (10:00 AM to 8:00 PM) (Mississauga or Toronto)
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Incentive Program
Number of position - Multiple positions
Job Location : Mississauga/ Toronto, ON
For more information about LXT please visit our site: https://www.lxt.ai/
LXT does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category