Location: Fredericton NB
Rate of pay: $14.05 per hour
Conditions of employment: Day shift 8 hours (evening/overnight on occasion)
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire mature and responsible team members to work with our Parking By law Team in Fredericton, NB.
The Bylaw Enforcement Officer is responsible for ensuring that the applicable bylaws of the City are properly adhered to and taking appropriate measures with non-compliance. This full-time position is primarily a day shift but some flexibility for evening and night work is required.
- the physical fitness to perform rounds that can exceed 12 kms per day - in all weather conditions
- a positive, proactive, problem solving approach to tasks
- experience in customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability and experience to confidently de-escalate conflict situations
- the comfort and ability to work with various forms of technology daily
- learn, comprehend and confidently apply local Parking By-Laws
- successfully complete all related training
- maintain high levels of confidentiality
- demonstrate sound judgement in addressing conflict situations
- respond to emergency situations as required
- produce a clean criminal record Check and be able to obtain necessary clearances
- be available to work some evening and night shifts
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete the on-line application form.
Commissionaires NBPEI Division is a not-for-profit organization that provides premier security services to Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Commercial clients throughout the Region. We are a value-based company; one where Loyalty, Integrity, Excellence and Respect define our workplace and where Quality defines our services.
Established in 1946, the Division has grown to over 950 full time, part-time and casual members in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are proud that we exist to provide meaningful employment to former serving members of the Canadian Forces, RCMP and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.