Coast2Coast First Aid and Aquatics Inc is the leading provider of Safety Courses and supplies in Canada. Our programs include CPR/First Aid training, Basic Life Support courses, and Professional Responder programs offered in more than 18 cities.
We are looking to add a customer service manager to our already established CSR team! Our CSR agents are an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a supervisor for the Customer service team you must:
- Manage the team in an efficient manner
- Schedule daily, and weekly tasks for the team
- Monitor and coach the team to improve customer experience
- Assisting the team by taking or making inbound and outbound calls to quote prices, book courses, and place orders for products and services to ensure goals are met.
- Enter bookings and track the booking status.
- Answers customer questions on pricing, availability of training, and follow up on payments
- Can simultaneously navigate and update online tools and applications.
- Resolve customer issues within established guidelines and policies
- Ability to balance customer service skills with retention and sales
- Stay up-to-date on all communications, processes, procedures
- Maintain a high level of competitiveness and product knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous management/supervisor experience would be an asset.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone and the ability to coach others on these topics.
- Good attentive and active listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer customers while entering data.
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills.
- Strong time management skills.
Required Skills should include:
- · High energy and passion for helping people.
- · Influential/sales skills.
- · Assertiveness/confidence.
- · Ability to overcome objections.
- · Problem-solving/critical thinking.
- · Adaptive
- · Excels in a fast-paced environment/multi-tasking skills.
- · Results-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible language requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Management: 2 years (required)