Morrey Nissan of Coquitlam is looking for a full time lot staff/wash bay attendant.
Applicants must have a valid full (not a Learner's) BC Driver's license. Must possess excellent driving and working habits with a desire to grow into future positions within the auto group.
All successful applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Previous automotive experience would be an asset
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be extremely organized
- Pay close attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Hours of work will vary and must be flexible as follows:
- Operation of automated car wash
- Hand wash and vacuuming of vehicles
- Presenting cleaned vehicles to service customers
- Keep wash bay area and customer parking area clean, clear and tidy
- Organizing new and pre-owned vehicle lots
- Maintain and inspect/clean inventory
- Transporting vehicles within the lower mainland
- Preparing vehicles for delivery
- Keep customer parking clear, tidy, and clean
Current schedule will be Mon to Fri 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Morrey Nissan of Coquitlam is part of the family-owned and operated Morrey Auto Group. We offer competitive wages and benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and advance within the dealership and the auto group.