Production and Service Manager
Established in 1982, and now a business unit within Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Instantel is the
global market leader in the design and production of vibration monitoring instrumentation. Our
products are used in over 120 countries. Applications include civil engineering, construction,
environmental, mining, mining exploration, quarry, underwater, structural health, human
annoyance, military and noise.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting on a wide variety of analogue and
- Perform final system testing in accordance with engineering output documents.
- Test and troubleshoot assemblies to the component level.
- Rework on PCB assemblies with fine pitch SMT components.
- Prepare technical reports, summarize findings and recommends solutions to technical
- Provide feedback to improve service procedures and test specifications.
- Maintaining a clean and ESD compliant service area.
- Work as part of a team to ensure units are calibrated and serviced to meet the department
- Any other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- A college diploma.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in testing electronic systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills at the component level.
- Excellent soldering skills capable of reworking fine pitch surface mounted components.
- Capable of reading and understanding schematic diagrams.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding judgement and leadership.
- Clear concise oral and written communication skills.
- Be a self‐starter capable of both independent and team work.
Interested candidates should forward their resume including a letter to