Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Part Time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Support for Elderly Autonomy Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Rehabilitation professional (occupational therapist, kinesiologist, speech therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal is currently looking for a physiotherapist to fill a part-time replacement (3 days / week) in its psycho-geriatric rehabilitation service in the Douglas Institute.
As part of his duties, the physiotherapist:
- assesses the impairments and incapacities of physical function related to the neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory systems;
- determines a treatment plan;
- performs interventions in order to obtain optimal functional performance.
This replacement requires a minimum availability of 2 days / week: Thursday and Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Must have a Master's degree in physiotherapy;
- Must be a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec;
- Have experience with an elderly clientele losing autonomy;
- Have experience working in an interdisciplinary team;
- Have a car and a valid driver's license.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.