- Customer Service - greeting clients, taking telephone calls, directing calls to appropriate department or taking detailed messages and getting them to the recipient in a timely fashion.
- Office Correspondence - processing incoming/outgoing mail, filing.
- Scheduling and monitoring couriers/shipments
- Database management - (CRM) ensuring database is always up to date.
- Photocopying, faxing, e-mailing * Assisting marketing department with quotations and general phone sales
- Working closely with the President and VIce-President of the Company to perform clerical duties, research and reports, etc.
- Booking of flights/hotels, etc. for Corporate travel.
- Liaising with other departments - logistics, accounting, etc.
- Assisting Sales Team with typing of quotations, phone orders, product knowledge.
- Other duties as required.
As the first point of contact in the office, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with English, professional telephone and office mannerism, proficiency with the use of MS Word, Excel, a database program (Maximizer/Hubspot), internet explorer and e-mail. Also, you must be able to take initiative, work both independently and as a team player, have an extremely positive attitude and able to take direction from more than one source.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)