Miipe is currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join the team! If you feel like you have the qualifications below please apply with your resume and we will reach out to you!
- Collaborate with different business/ user groups and technology teams
- Develop code that is easy to test and maintain
- Develop unit tests that work with team to ensure all software is tested comprehensively
- Communicate effectively with teammates and business stakeholders.
- Write technical documentation with clarity and collaborate with team to define functional and detailed design requirements
- Take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with teams to design and develop innovative solutions with a focus on rapid delivery while maintaining balanced attention on quality, performance and usability
- Work with the team to architect and develop DevOps strategy (when applicable)
- Keeping current with new technologies, techniques and apply them where suitable
- Creating, deploying and supporting development, testing and production environments for software developed
- Creating, deploying and supporting integration
- Writing maintainable and extensible code to build and manage infrastructure
- Building systems to automate process and manage virtual servers (when applicable)
- Providing technical support and problems resolution expertise to support staff and professional services staff. Diagnosing technical problems and determining and testing solutions.
- Promote proper change management practices within production environment
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues as they arise
- Develop automated test scripts and test frameworks
- Develop reusable test code
- Analyze business requirements
- Participate throughout the design and development process, analyzing features to point out weaknesses or inconsistencies
- Work closely with the client and other development engineers to understand features and establish test strategies, design comprehensive test plans and robust test cases
- Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving defects and verifying bug fixes
- Develop automated test case using automation technology * Identify testing infrastructure needs to for the testing team and software developers
- Develop automation test scripts using various tools
Load and Performance
- Create and execute performance test strategy and test plan, interfacing with all level of the application protocol stack
- Working with business and project teams to understand business applications under test and design realistic simulation of user behavior
- Build modular automated performance test scripts to identify load and scalability concerns for web-based applications and mobile applications utilizing SOA design and APIs in a continuous integration environment as well as provide remediation plans
- Utilizing load, stress, and analysis tools to model performance scenarios, perform initial analysis using performance monitoring tool and identify potential system and resources bottlenecks
- Work with the entire team to identify potential application and infrastructure bottlenecks and suggest changes
- Analyze performance results and produce relevant reports and quality metrics with suggestions for improvements
- Research new ways of performance testing and recommend system configuration and tuning improvements based on observations
- Conduct risk analysis, requirement review ensuring sufficient coverage in respect of project constraints and driving factors
- Work with 3rd party vendors, contract developers and/or partners as required
- Perform ongoing maintenance and configuration changes to infrastructure as required
- Maintain data center environment and equipment.
- Investigate and troubleshoot infrastructure issues to insure system and functionality availability.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Provide technical infrastructure support per request from various teams.
- Coordinate and communicate with various teams as necessary including external client contacts.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Support Development and QA teams
- Work in a Waterfall and/ or Agile and/ or DevOps delivery mode.
- Expected to work independently or part of a team
- Lead and or participate in incident management support when appointed
- Accountable to attend planning sessions and daily scrums as required
- Report status to test leads and/ or managers
- Host and participate in status calls, issue minutes of meetings, drive/ participate in walkthroughs, Q&A sessions, analysis, etc.
- Expected to independently drive troubleshooting and resolve issues/ roadblocks
- Expected to work in multiple initiatives in parallel multi-tasking when required
- Participate in training for skill-set upgrades, with focus on particular specializations and management
- Attend knowledge transfer training as required (provide/ receive)
- Professional Services delivery at Miipe’s office and/ or, client office space, and/ or home teleworking as directed by Sr. Management
- Travel flexibility is expected when required for service delivery * Overtime work is cyclical and expected during peak delivery phases * Positive attitude, result oriented, demonstrating Accountability and Ownership using a variety of techniques and collaboration
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)