As a premier part of Oracle’s network, the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) team at NetSuite enjoys a start-up culture with the added benefits of the strength and stability of a global organization. Our work environment is open and agile. We thrive on collaboration and global teamwork to build a seamlessly integrated suite of features and flexible solutions that leverage our work. We have developers and product owners in seven offices worldwide, all rallying around one common purpose – helping our customers achieve their goals.
NetSuite ERP developers do more than write code. We become specialists in our business domain and take the time to deeply understand our customers’ goals. We own the design of our product, bringing questions and ideas to the table and analyzing them. We develop greenfield code for new engines as well as maintain a powerful legacy codebase.
In this role, you will have plenty of opportunities and room to innovate, become a better developer, and development leader. We know, it's exciting!
- Oracle equity in the form of publicly traded RSUs as well as multiple benefit options.
- RRSP contribution matching up to 6% of annual salary within first month of employment *cough-cough* New Homebuyers plan.
- Work life balance – our world-wide team supports each other so that your evenings and weekends actually are your own.
- A hybrid/remote work week, which gives you more flexibility to work from the location that is best for you
- Access to incredible learning library for career and skills growth as well as pro-bono and mentorship opportunities for all team members.
- Regular team events that range from digital puzzles and video games to drive-ins and donut parties.
- Engineering or computer science degrees with experience as software developers working with Java or any similar object-oriented programming language
- Strong understanding of modern web applications and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to abstract functional requirements
- Enthusiastic about automated testing!
- Strong communication abilities in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Embodiment of our Values: Customer First, Collaboration, Innovation, and Integrity
At Oracle NetSuite ERP, we build the best-in-class system for automating business processes. We help our customers run their businesses and scale with them as they grow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Oracle NetSuite is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.