Full-Stack .Net / Angular Developer
Are you a Full-Stack developer ready for a new challenge? Looking to work for a major company, leader in flight simulation? Do you want to work on high-tech projects? Join the team of .Net developers of our client located in Dorval.
As a Full stack developer joining the DA team, you will have a range of responsibilities including shaping and implementing leading-edge digital products. Our developers contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development.
As a Developer you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and Lead Developer to co-develop the digital products.
What are the reasons you will be interested in this role:
- You want to work with cutting edge technologies in real life gaming experience
- You enjoy evolving in Agile environments
- You have the ambition to work for the Flight Simulation Leader
What will your responsibilities be?
- Quicly develop creative and effective solutions that enhance the customer and employee experience, using Agile practices
- Collaborate with other team members to create clear user scenarios and design tests for prototypes and products, and to continually offer product enhancements
- Communicate with business partners about Agile processes to establish and manage expectations for delivery methods and timelines
- Communicate with IT teams about digital innovations
What are your qualifications?
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You have 5 or more years of experience in C # / .Net development (4.7+ or Core) in Canada
- You have significant experience in Front-End Angular development (versions 2 to 7)
- You have the practical knowledge of development under Azure
- You have already developed within an organized team in Agile methodology
Interested? Do you think this opportunity can help you advance your career? Thank you to forward your application for this position of developer Full-Stack .Net, if you want to invest in this project. You can contact Olivier at 514-392-6342 or forward your resume to email@example.com