Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
Please call me at 734-335-8252 or Email me at Sachin.S@infotreeglobal.com
Due Diligence Officer
6 Months Contract
As part of a comprehensive action plan for the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorist activities ("AML"), the Due Diligence Analyst assesses client risk by completing the "Know Your Customer" form ("KYC"); this includes the sensitivity proposal based on the sensitivity analysis results, which are determined by an evaluation grid. The Analyst will be in direct contact with clients (internal and external) in order to obtain the documentation required by internal and external regulations. The Analyst will work closely with other due diligence officers in the Group network.
The role is to perform CIB Clients due diligence analysis and checks at the client Onboarding and recertification and to contribute the overall client’s assessment in terms of KYC.
The Analyst is also in charge of maintaining the department's database, as well as preparing reports and statistics for submission to executive management on a regular basis.
- Understand the principles and be familiar with CIB products
- Aware of various types of trading entities - limited, private and public companies, holding companies, hedge funds, asset managers, special purpose vehicle’s, trust’s etc
- Complete KYC forms for compliance purposes, including the following:
- Conduct research on legal entities in the Bank's systems as well as in official government records and other public websites
- Conduct basic corporate financial research;
- Conduct research on the economic activities of legal entities using available internal documents, such as credit proposals, or on public websites, such as Business Week (sector/industry type, products, services sold, localization of main suppliers, main clients and operation locations);
- Evaluate client sensitivity according to a predetermined grid and instructions;
- Communicate with clients, as needed, to gather information on beneficial ownership or on any other missing documents.
- Notify the compliance/financial security department if a client's identity or documents appear fraudulent or suspicious.
- Monitor problematic situations.
- Verify the compliance monitoring process: have relationship managers and the business-line head sign and review the KYC form.
- Help with process implementation and verification and participate in procedure updates.
- Complete the form in compliance with the Bank's internal and external regulations within set timelines.
- Manage and follow-up on reports required by financial intelligence units in Canada and Paris within the set timelines.
- Take part in different projects under the supervision of the Head of Due Diligence.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in administration or business and expertise relevant to the main duties described above.
- 1-2 years' experience.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Theoretical or general knowledge of banking products and legal documentation in the banking sector.
- Knowledge of banking sector compliance rules.
- Good understanding of legal business structures to determine a legal entity's final beneficiaries.
- Multi-lingual: English, French. Some roles require Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Good knowledge of IT tools and software
Associate Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions Inc.
You seek, We Deliver.
(734) 256-7515 (Text Now)
215 Ann Arbor Rd, Suite 304, Plymouth, MI 48170
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.