Dialpad is a cloud-based business phone system that turns conversations into opportunities and enables global teams to make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime. All products are powered by Voice Intelligence, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. Founded by the creators of Google Voice, our team focuses on personal excellence, high-quality execution and building best-in-class software. We like to think outside the box... and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and that's reflected in everything we build.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC's, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that combine design and mobility-- while also working with you whenever productivity strikes.
We're hiring for a Manager of Product Analytics in Vancouver! Being a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, Dialpad is constantly enhancing and growing its services, and needs high-quality analytics to inform decisions on product development and other areas of the business.
About the job
Situated within the Data Analytics department, the Product Analytics team specializes in detailed analysis, reporting, and insights on product behavior and usage. The Manager of Product Analytics has one direct report, and reports to the Director, Data Analytics.
This role entails working very closely with Product Engineers, Project Managers, and Product Managers to ensure that all analytics considerations are made during product development, so that usage of all new features can be tracked as soon as they go live within our applications, Dialpad and UberConference. The Product Analytics Manager will own, expand, and maintain a system for recording, describing, and reporting all feature usage in our products.
Product Analytics also handles a wide variety of ad-hoc requests for reporting and analysis from other areas of the business that require in-depth knowledge of how our products work. This role is perfect for someone who is technically inclined, a great communicator, and values autonomy, ownership, and lots of interaction with stakeholders and team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline, or a combination of a non-technical degree and thorough technical education/training
- 5+ years experience in an analytics role, preferably including experience in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) or other software setting
- Experience managing, designing and/or building a feature usage measurement system in an application, website, or similar, preferably using Amplitude or a similar product
- Solid understanding of data governance and management
- Strong SQL skills, preferably including some BigQuery experience
- Experience working with BI tools such as Domo, Tableau, PowerBI or other
- Professional experience working with Python, R, or similar language for data analysis
- Experience creating models to predict or explain user behavior
Bonus Points for
- Experience as an engineer or developer
- Experience in digital analytics using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other similar service
- Experience performing machine learning and statistical inference with Python, R or similar
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren't just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you're going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we're proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That's why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn't hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco San Ramon Austin Raleigh Vancouver Kitchener Tokyo New York Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.