We're seeking a passionate and driven Sales Development Representative to join Shutterstock's Enterprise Sales team!
The best candidate will be responsible for assisting the direct sales efforts by qualifying prospects and conducting outbound calls to uncover potential business leads. You'll be focused on the development of the sales channel's ability to generate qualified leads and collaborate on targeted campaigns.
What we'd like you to do:
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Perform opportunity discovery calls within the Shutterstock database to discover prospects to uncover potential new business
- Identify and assign leads according to defined qualified lead criteria and best practices
- Qualify and develop new contacts within defined prospects and customer accounts
- Create and develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
- In conjunction with direct sales, initiate, develop and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns
- Follow up on sales activities in a timely, organized manner
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in the Salesforce.com CRM system
- Successfully complete onboarding process to learn Shutterstock's processes, products and services surrounding lead generation, customer support, help desk, and implementation
- Bachelor's degree or College Diploma
- 1 year inside or outbound sales experience an asset
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong team player with a ''can-do'' attitude and passion for excellence
- Knowledge of the marketing space such as CPG structure is an asset
- Passionate about social marketing, digital marketing, or visual content trends and landscape an asset.
- Must be highly proficient in business tools (i.e. Google tools, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce an asset
- Demonstration of exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional at building relationships
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE:
SSTK ( https://studio-5.financialcontent.com/prnews?Page=Quote&Ticker=SSTK )), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs ( https://www.shutterstock.com/ ),vectors ( https://www.shutterstock.com/vectors ),illustrations ( https://www.shutterstock.com/category/illustrations-clip-art ),videos ( https://www.shutterstock.com/video/ ) andmusic ( https://www.shutterstock.com/music/ ) to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock ( https://www.bigstockphoto.com/ ), a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform ( https://www.shutterstock.com/custom ), Offset, ahigh-end image collection ( https://offset.com/ ); PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free music ( https://www.premiumbeat.com/ ) library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source ofeditorial images ( https://www.shutterstock.com/editorial ) for the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.com ( https://www.shutterstock.com/ ) and follow Shutterstock onTwitter ( https://twitter.com/shutterstock ) and onFacebook ( https://facebook.com/shutterstock ).
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V