Our company is currently looking for a full-time experienced RFP Coordinator (Proposal Writing).
This position will play an integral role in the generation of new business through the coordination of contracts, combined with the receipt of various referrals.
A successful candidate in this role will be able to create, submit, and execute proposals and have the ability to maintain the organizational strength of our company. The Proposal coordinator will provide administrative support, book and schedule appointments, coordinate ongoing projects, liaise with doctors and lawyers and respond to calls and emails.
- Deliver completed proposals in a timely manner and of the highest quality;
- Format the proposal as per specific requirements based on service level agreement with businesses;
- Review entire proposal and edit all non-medical errors such as spelling and grammar errors
- Utilizes internal and external resources, as needed, to achieve expected goal within the required timeframe;
- Ensure a high level of professionalism and quality is communicated through content, layout and the use of visuals that is consistent with the corporate brand and vision;
- Coordination of office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Ensuring spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are polished to the highest standards when composing correspondence;
- The ability to carry out clerical tasks that involve exceptional levels of written communication
- Assist with the coordination of project deliverables;
- Other administrative and proposal duties as necessary.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- strong ability to multi-task while adhering to the highest standards of confidentiality in a professional and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met
- The ability to manage business correspondence. Filing, sorting, and general organization skills are essential for the Proposal Coordinator
- Ability to organize their own professional priorities at a moment’s notice, while keeping in mind that no two ways are the same in an intake and booking setting and will require the ability to carry out different tasks at different times
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- A preferred typing of 50 words per minute (wpm) with 100% accuracy
- Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
K.C McKee is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- RFP Writing: 2 years (Required)
- IME Industry (an asset): 1 year (Preferred)