Games Test Manager
Are you ready to be part of Lionbridge Gaming? Do you have experience working with AAA studios and publishers to help launch cutting-edge games? Be part of the experience and team that brings games testing Services to Montreal, Quebec.
The Games Test Manager will function as a strategic, client-facing, results-driven and innovative operations leader for key Canada clients. The role will have accountability for customer relationships and end-to-end program delivery within technical, large scale, multi-site projects which leverage ongoing test process development.
What you will do:
· Customer Satisfaction – Act as the on-site escalation point and communication link for all issues within the customers’ accounts. Lead and manage teams as senior operational leader and customer liaison, driving and supporting the team in customers engagement to understand business issues; develop, execute, monitor and improve on defined solutions across service offerings.
· Operational Excellence – Participate in defining, rolling out, measuring AND improving processes for all Lionbridge services within the accounts. The Games Test Manager will lead the teams in operational readiness, support in hiring, and focus on delivering on SLAs and quality while managing costs related to client solutions and services.
· Business & Financial – The Games Test Manager helps manage the overall financial health of the accounts and works with onsite and senior operations leadership to drive the teams to improve all areas (process, people and technology). This includes, but is not limited to, customer satisfaction, evaluation of team performance and behavior, innovation of test methodologies, business processes, and technology to increase productivity and/or profitability.
· Team Development and Leadership – the Games Test Manager is responsible for hiring, developing and leading the team. They are responsible for ensuring team processes and roles are well defined as to leverage and grow team members concurrent with delivery of work product for our customer. Support a culture of continuous improvement helping teams stay current on latest technology offerings and test approaches.
To be successful you will have:
What we offer:
· Access to the latest gaming technology;
· Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global leader in Games services,
· Opportunity to help us build the best global testing organization WW.
· Full time job contract;
· Employee benefits package
· Day off on your birthday;
· Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
· Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
· Access to training platform;
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Job Type: Full-time