Mediagrif is a global leader in the development of a broad set of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize and accelerate commercial interactions between buyers and sellers. Our platforms and services empower businesses around the world, allowing then to generate billions of dollars in transactions on an annual basis.
Our team is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to join Mediagrif's Cybersecurity team, reporting to the CyberSecurity Director.
- Identify and implement the best security and fraud detection solutions in collaboration with the various IT teams, internal users and/or external suppliers;
- Develop and contribute to the implementation of the policies and procedures necessary to monitor Mediagrif's workstations, systems and networks to detect intrusion attempts that may occur;
- Evaluate various technical security solutions and coordinate their implementation with infrastructure teams;
- Work in close collaboration with the development teams to ensure that e-commerce solutions are developed and deployed in production in a secure manner;
- Coordinate activities for the internal user awareness program on all aspects related to computer security and best practices in the field;
- Regularly perform planned validation activities such as penetration tests on technical services, vulnerability scans and review of user access to systems;
- Act very quickly in the event of a security alert reported by one of the monitoring systems to determine the cause and take the necessary means to address the situation, if necessary;
- In cooperation with the Compliance team, ensure that the prescribed standards for identity and access management are respected in all systems managed by the company. In cooperation with the Compliance team, ensure that the prescribed standards for identity and access management are met in all systems managed by the company;
- Produce various statistics and reports on the status of the company's IT security for management.
- Good knowledge of AWS and/or Azure public cloud environments;
- Good knowledge of OWASP, ISO27001 and NIST standards;
- Knowledge of SAST, DAST, IAST solutions with experience integrating these tools in development processes and continuous integration (DevSecOps) an asset;
- CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM, CRISC certification an asset;
- OSCP, CEH certification an asseté;
- Able to work under pressure in a 24/7 e-commerce environment;
- Proficiency in evaluating and resolving cyber security alerts;
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness;
- Able to deliver simple and effective technical solutions within budget and on time.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in computer science;
- Five (5) years of experience in IT, at least three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- A flexible work schedule (37,5 hours/week) in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salaries, a comprehensive group insurance plan as of day 1 and access to an employer-sponsored share purchase plan after three (3) months.
- In addition to your vacation weeks, we offer you two (2) personal days, five (5) sick days and you get to enjoy a well-deserved paid break during the holiday season!
- Mediagrif realizes that quality of life and health is important to its employees and offers free coffee and fruit as well as access to its fitness room in Longueuil. You prefer Nautilus Plus, Energie Cardio or Idolem Yoga? We have corporate agreements with them too!
- Do you like socializing? In addition to your daily activities, the social committee organizes numerous activities such as brunches, cocktails, sports activities, etc.
who are we?
A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks.
With 600+ employees in Canada, the United States, Europe and China, Mediagrif strives to provide a work environment that focuses on creativity, flexibility and collaboration.
How do we do it?
We hire motivated, passionate team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and who take pride in contributing to a common goal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif adheres to an equity and equality in employment program.