Who we are:
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team:
The Operations Accounting team, is relied on throughout the Company to ensure accurate financial information. As an integral member of this team, you will work with multiple teams to financial accuracy and help manage an effective month end close process. You have a desire for continuous improvement and contributing to the success of the company.
A day in the life:
- As part of a key member of the month end close process you will prepare journal entries and various reconciliations
- Liaise and work cross-functionally with our Accounting, Treasury, Tax, FP&A and Systems teams to support appropriate accounting treatment
- Perform detailed transaction reviews for Operations Accounting, as required
- You will liaise with FP&A on actual vs forecast variance analysis.
- Assist in the coordination of requests and support in preparation of internal, external, and statutory audits
- You will assist in the completion of monthly SOX controls and maintenance of process narratives.
- Create and maintain various process and policy documentation
- You will work on ad hoc tasks and continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance
- Currently pursuing or plans to pursue a CPA designation is a plus
- Experience working with Oracle is an asset
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Be able to develop and maintain a network of contacts, both inside and outside the finance department, with people who can supply information, assistance and support for worked related goals
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Store Support Center