Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Account Executive is to prospect and close new business in the Toronto West (Mississauga Brampton) area while growing an existing account base made up of service revenue, product and equipment sales. The Account Executive serves as the primary contact for decision-makers and leads the sales process. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect, Acquire and Retain new and existing business in the business-business segment
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients in order to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements
- Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to current or new customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings
- All administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect to processing signed service contracts to ensure seamless on boarding of new business
- Target segment – Small to Large sized regional business in your territory
- Time Allocation to be 70% on the road with customers, 30% Administrative office time
- 1-3 years of outside sales in business to business selling experience, prospecting and maintaining accounts (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to communicate fluently in multiple languages considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards with an uncapped commission structure
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.