Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Senior Information Security Analyst will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that will impact the larger work environment of the bank while being exposed to various tools and programs.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Write scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain repository of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Create and/or update requirements documentation
- 3+ years hands on experience UAT testing for Microsoft AD OR SailPoint IIQ OR LDAP
- Strong technical experience QA testing using HP-QC, ALM
- Knowledge automating test scripts with QTP OR UFT and Selenium
- Experience writing test scripts and reports for stakeholders
- Experience working as business analysis: i.e. gathering technical requirements for various teams
Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.