We are an established Canadian facility maintenance company. We provide a variety of services to large retail and commercial businesses nationally.
We have a competitive compensation & benefits plan including health, dental and vision, and a pension plan after 1 year.
About this Position
Support the Warehouse Manager in controlling and managing the day to day warehouse operations and as required support to the truck driver to ensure efficient deliveries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and carry-out efficient day-to-day warehouse activities.
- Pick, package and coordinate delivery of parts orders from internal and external
- Assist with deliveries to support the operational departments.
- Ensure warehouse is always maintained and clean.
- Ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of products, supplies and equipment.
- Stock parts
- Clean, tag and prepare equipment for distribution.
- Ensure proper and safe working conditions of work areas, grounds, tools and equipment and arrange for repairs/replacements as needed.
- Ensure that workplace’s health & safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the warehouse and the contents.
- Arrange for regular removal and recycling of boxes, plastics, paper, etc.
- Perform all daily functions in alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety policies and legislation, and take every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of all employees and business partners
- Adhere to and enforce compliance in all company policies, procedures, MTO, Highway Traffic and labour laws
- Protect company assets from damage and misuse
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the nature of the position or as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Valid G1 License
- Clear driver’s abstract
- Some general labour and warehouse and experience
Job Type: Part-time