Insight Global is looking for an Automation Developer to join the digital contact center technology team with one of our major banking clients. Test automation developers (also known as test automation engineers) are software developers who design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software – an essential part of the software development cycle. They will be working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions. Some day to day activities include:
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Appium (plus) with Python and Robot framework
- Mobile/Web dev experience with Java
- Intermediate experience (around 4-6 years)
Job Type: Contract