- Diagnose, repair, and maintain a wide variety of commercial kitchen equipment.
- Effectively communicate options and course of action with the customers;
- Refer to product manuals and disassemble equipment by using hand tools
- Use diagnostic equipment to repair, adjust and reprogram equipment.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, some plumbing, etc.
- Replace damage or malfunctioning parts and reassemble equipment by using hand tools and soldering.
- Prepare estimates and written accounts of work performed and materials/parts required
- Complete detailed work orders
We offer a benefits package (health, dental and extended benefits), and a competitive base salary. We offer on the job training and employee growth potential.
Job Type / Category
As a growing leader in the commercial food equipment industry we are seeking an appliance repair technician for our Toronto branch. As a member of our team, you will accurately diagnose and repair problems on a wide variety of kitchen appliances. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to reliability, you will communicate solutions to customers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma is required
- Completion of a college program in Electrical or Gas Equipment servicing or any servicing apprenticeship program would be an asset
- Candidate must have a valid and clear driving abstract and be able to work in a physically demanding environment.
- 1 years of work experience in the same capacity
- Technical knowledge and understanding of various equipment and experience consult manufacturer’s service manual when needed.
- G3 or G2 certificate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)