Small Real Estate Marketing company looking for a Marketing Executive with Real Estate License or Licensed Assistant for part-time/full-time work reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the rest of the marketing team to role out various new marketing initiatives.
This role encompasses 4 core responsibilities:
- Front line support, tracking, follow up and allocating leads from all marketing campaigns
- Initiate and Schedule innovative Social Media campaigns across all platforms.
- Execute and write all content on all social media channels, blog, website and email, driving engagement and conversions.
- Project manage key tactics tied to new product launches, photo shoots, branding, advertising and PR
Execute content on all Social Media, Email and Website
- Apply overall social media strategy in line with the company’s marketing goals
- Track monthly campaign performance and create monthly reports
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our content marketing
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social media.
- Execute email campaigns using Mail chimp that generates leads and aligns with sales and marketing goals, knowing how to engage B2C (end consumers)
- Drive traffic to the company website by assisting with the creation and promotion of innovative video and blog content.Job duties are specific to the following:
- Customer service - immediately responsive to customer needs (via online, phone calls and face to face) ensure customers’ concerns and needs are communicated to appropriate team members.
- Follow developed internal social media and online digital advertising processes
- Quality control of social media programs, posts and online digital advertisements
- Working with Graphic Designers to have all imagery regularly updated within applicable brand standards
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills including reading, writing, listening, speaking, facilitation, and presentation delivery
- Must be able to impart technical information to audiences with mixed levels of ability or technical understanding
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation of information
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and continually upgrade skills
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Works well with people and their variety of personalities
- Proficient knowledge of office equipment and computer programs including Word, Excel, PDF, and Outlook.
- Have great organizational skills to keep up with the busy workload.
- Attention to detail to minimize mistakes and save time during busy market.
- Positive attitude, confidence, out-going personality and friendly disposition.
- Willing to learn and can take constructive criticism to learn the ins and outs of Marketing.
- Someone able to easily follow instruction and checklists and has a good memory
- MUST be able to work fast and efficiently with minimal errors with every task they are given
- Love working with and serving clients.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience in digital marketing and content development would be an asset but not required.
- Must be willing to work out of our Vernon BC head office
This is NOT the job for you if you:
- Are uncomfortable making or receiving calls or have poor phone etiquette
- Don't like high accuracy data entry on a daily basis
- Don't enjoy following checklists that range from 1 - 4 pages long for all your tasks
- If you can't handle Stress or constructive criticism
- Not a detail oriented person
- Do not have advanced computer skills
- Lack Organization and/or time management skills
- Don't want to grow as an individual
There are aspects of the job that are tedious and repetitive requiring high level of accuracy on a daily basis. Job will include a very wide variety of tasks including:
- Initiating, tracking and reporting marketing initiatives
- Entering Results and follow up
- Providing Feedback for clients
- Taking and Making Phone calls
- Providing exceptional Customer service to our clients, partners, and suppliers.
- Consistent daily re-purposing of marketing content.
People with Marketing and Real Estate experience are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Training Salary: Salary + Bonus
Minimum Required experience:
Administration: 1 year
If you have Experience Salary range: Up to $70,000.00 with bonuses (ideal for part-time realtor or licensed assistant with passion for learning and implementing marketing strategies.) Also will consider paid internship for Students with passion and drive to get marketing experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: Base Salary + Bonus
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Education reimbursement
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Permanent, ...
Salary: $30,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- British Columbia (Required)