We are hiring! Regional Service Operations Manager
What You’ll Do – The Role
- Responsible for achieving Product Support sales, gross margin, operating initiatives and income results that exceed forecasts for the Western branches.
- Coach, manage and provide direction and support to the department managers & their teams, holding them accountable for; customer service excellence, safety, quality, productivity, daily activities & commitments, and metrics.
- Coach, mentor and lead your teams to meet or exceed; revenue, gross margin and income targets for Service, Parts and Rentals in the Western branches.
- Support the service sales team to achieve sales targets for; Customer Support Agreements, Major and Minor Repairs and CSA retention rates.
- Assist with budget planning, forecasts and operational objectives.
- Hold the team accountable for increasing technician productivity with the objective of improving our competitiveness and increasing income.
- Ensure the coordination and scheduling of maintenance and repair always prioritizing emergencies (while verifying credit worthiness).
- Present new ideas for revenue growth.
- Communicate, explain and reinforce company; goals, objectives, plans and strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring a professional and safe work environment for all employees. Report any unsafe work environment to the Company health and safety officer or employee relations matters to HR.
- Human resource duties include; monthly one-to-one meetings, timely employee coaching meetings, employee development, team building events, safety and training support and assistance with recruiting, disciplinary action, etc. (work with HR as required).
- Before taking any action, communicate concerns about the job performance of individuals on the team with your manager for discussion/decision.
- Host quarterly department meetings and ensure your management team host quarterly (minimum) department/branch meetings.
- Provide direction to your management team on accounts receivable issue resolution. Hold them accountable to take a proactive approach to resolve customer complaints and disputes.
- Deliver on the Company’s Customer Service Promise to ‘Make Each Customer Experience Extraordinary’ by upholding our Pillars and Values and by upholding our Company Communication Charter.
- Act as primary decision maker in the event of a power outage or a declared state of emergency by any level of Government within the region.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time consistent with the position of Regional Service Operations Manager and the job description and duties set out herein.
What You Need
- Min of 5 years related experience in a service operations leadership role.
- College or University graduate preferred.
- Follow the Company’s Communication Covenants
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments and key business partners. Work collaboratively across all departments in the organization.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement.
- Excellent working knowledge of: Microsoft Office and computers
- Business Systems: GP, Finance Reporter, Dynamics CRM
- Ensure all company documents are accurate, professional, spell checked, and aesthetically pleasing for all our customers and suppliers.
- Present a professional image to the company’s customers and suppliers maintaining the highest ethical standard of conduct.
- Continuously promote the Company and its products and services; develop strong relationships by providing great customer service with the aim to retain customer business.
- In the case of a power outage or declared State of Emergency by any level of Government in your Region, be available for work.
- Travel will be required between branches and within the territory on a consistent basis. Periodic travel away from BC may be required, including to the USA. A valid passport and ability to enter the US is required.
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle insurance for business use.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 40lbs may be required.
- This position will be based out of our Maple Ridge Location
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?? APPLY NOW
A little bit about Us…
Proudly Canadian and respected throughout the industry, we have built our success through expertise, integrity and innovation in providing on-site power generating solutions nationwide. For more than 60 years, our unparalleled reputation for delivering the right generator solution and superior customer service has been built by our loyal Customers. Visit us at www.totalpower.ca to learn more about us.
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits
- Employer RRSP matching program
- Annual Health/Wellness Spending accounts
- Professional growth & development
As Canada's 1st Choice for PowerGen, our strategic goal is to double in size in the next 5 years. If you want to be part of our success story, join our family and grow with us!
Our culture: Our employees are our biggest asset; their engagement and passion are the key to our success. We EMPOWER them to be ENGAGED!
“Thank you for making this company a very warming and welcoming place to work and do business in.” – Service Manager
Selected candidates with disabilities who require support in the selection process will be accommodated to the best of our ability. Please let us know how we can help.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Microsoft Office : 1 year (Required)
- Service Operations Leadership : 5 years (Required)
- Industrial Machinery : 2 years (Preferred)