Fulfills customer orders through quick and accurate selection of product. Ensures that the right quantity and quality of product is properly picked. Performs work under the direction of warehouse supervisor or manager.
- Reads pick tickets in order to quickly and accurately fill customer orders
- Picks the items listed on ticket and places into carton. Verifies location, unit of measure, and product against pick ticket/ label
- Reviews order for exceptions and handles appropriately to avoid re-work
- Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
MHE Operator -
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker preferred. Ability to become certified in the operation of all warehouse equipment
- Minimum of three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
- Ability to make independent decisions within well-defined guidelines
- Must be a team player
- Basic math skills
- Limited data entry skills
Staples Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities.