We are on the hunt for a Senior Digital Manager with at least five years of professional experience in managing client relationships, project management and digital strategy, to develop and lead our digital services. The ideal candidate is a "tactical strategist", meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors to identify opportunities and deliver on solutions that expand digital marketing capabilities;
- Create and optimize data-driven audience strategy for marketing campaigns, accumulate industry-specific and customer-specific knowledge of target customer and own the translation of the strategy into specific implementation tactics;
- Develop effective data-driven campaign strategies that align with business objectives and deliver on the desired results;
- Supports digital target marketing execution (SEM, Display Ads and Social) in coordination with internal team;
- Examines new opportunities to leverage and mine data from online activity analytics;
- Works with media team to measure, report and optimize performance on all digital campaigns;
- Degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or relevant field;
- 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital advertising operations, ad tech, data analytics, or campaign management;
- Excellent experience with audience data, audience segmentation, data management platforms (DMPs), and data driven advertising platforms. Hands-on experience with Adobe Audience Manager is a plus;
- Expert in digital advertising technologies, specifically ad servers, DSPs, RTB platforms, other media buying platforms, and 3rd party digital media measurement and analytics tools, example Omniture, GA 360, Google Analytics, and Tag management;
- Experience planning, managing and executing digital marketing programs including SEM, Social and Programmatic;
- Strong analytical capabilities with aptitude for determining the optimal ways to setup, deliver, troubleshoot, and QA campaigns;
- Experience implementing ad tracking, attribution and conversion measurement mechanisms, with strong understanding of tag management;
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing communications development and implementation; including usability best practices, web and mobile standards, social media tools and email;
- Understanding of digital consumer behaviour;
- Experience in the ‘multicultural’ segment is a plus.
Do you fit the part?
- You’re Member-obsessed and passionate about all things digital;
- You’re independent, highly interactive thinker who loves walking the halls, collaborating cross-discipline, and crafting solutions;
- You’re an out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills. You can follow the data but also, mine for those hidden gems when required;
- You have a razor-sharp attention for detail;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and you’re comfortable presenting work;
- You are highly motivated and passionate about new ideas and emerging market trends.
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.