Territory Manager, Infection Control
Greater Vancouver Area
Together we can make a difference!
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The Territory Manager, Infection Control (IC) is responsible for the sales and support of IC products to both existing and potential customers for Western Canada (BC, AB, SK). The goals of this position will be to increase Getinge’s market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, build brand loyalty, and to provide customer satisfaction.
This role is responsible for:
- Selling equipment to all potential and existing customers.
- Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Serve as a key business partner to clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Track, report and analyze sales each opportunity with your manager on a routine basis.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences, make new contacts within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers to facilitate future sales.
- Determine product and pricing, goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel. Learn which Getinge products can best address their specific needs.
- Forecasting, monitoring, closing and providing post-sales support of all territory business.
- Promote all IC product offerings, including all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events.
- Lead follow-up, sales planning, and territory management.
- Manage or complete product demonstration/ evaluation events and assist in installation and post-sales support.
- Work collaboratively with the Clinical Applications Specialist to provide post-sale support to clients.
- Maintain communication with the Clinical Applications Specialist to ensure customers’ needs are shared and supported.
- Monitor and report customer satisfaction, support, or issues, to your manager.
- Monitor and update individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy.
- Responsible for meeting individual order and sales targets as provided by management.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
This role will be located in the Greater Vancouver Area
We are looking for the following experience, knowledge and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years medical device and preferably high dollar capital sales experience which includes direct selling experience to physicians, other clinicians and hospitals/IDNs (Integrated Delivery Network).
- Solid understanding and application of business concepts, procedures and medical device reprocessing practices.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed business plan/quota, and able to develop sales plans for all required opportunities.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory’s objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Implement assigned operations within an established budget.
- Able to influence others and function effectively in a team selling approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and listening skills.
- Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting examples, providing guidance and offering counsel.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Valid driver’s License.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Excellent Opportunity! Excellent Benefits!... Dental, Health, Vision, Life and 401(k)
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
Job Type: Full-time