We are a licensed infant, toddler and group child care centre that is rapidly growing and expanding. As our enrollment numbers increase monthly, it is time now that we seek out another wonderful person to become part of our amazing childcare team.
We are looking to hire:
**1 Full Time & 1 Part Time Early Childhood Educator Assistant**
- ECEA certification & valid license to practice (or actively enrolled in courses)
- Emergency Childcare CPR, AED First Aid Certificate
- Criminal Record Check
- 2 References
- Proof of college/course enrollment
- Fluent in the English language
- As a new Early Childhood Educator, you should have a personal philosophy as well as a childcare philosophy about your role in a childcare setting.
- You follow and believe in emergent and play based programming.
- You have some experience developing age appropriate programming that is exciting, challenging and creative.
- You are flexible, reliable and punctual.
- You are a quick study, with the ability to learn routines efficiently and perform tasks successfully without help or error after your training period.
- You enthusiastically work in a small group environment, encouraging and incorporating input of all team members.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills that will enable you to positively interact and communicate with students, parents, and staff.
- You have experience in, or are willing to work in an all inclusive setting.
- You must being actively seeking the required knowledge which pertains to understanding the Child Care Licensing Regulations and ECE Code of Ethics.
Key Responsibilities and Strengths:
- Supervising children within a childcare environment, including guiding, encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Maintaining positive and supportive working relationships with parents, staff and members of the community.
- Helping with the program planning and implementation.
Hours of Employment -- Permanent - Full time or Part time. Must be available during the hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Salary - Competitive / with perks to be discussed upon the conclusion of a successful interview.
Education - Currently enrolled in a college program or intending to start ECEA college program.
Start Date - As per centre programming and availability.
Recruiters - DO NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
- Maple Ridge, BC (Required)