VALET ATTENDANT (Full-Time)
Do you love driving cars?
Meeting new people?
Are you energetic and fast on your feet?
If so, we are looking for you!
We are hiring Full-Time Valet Attendants to provide service excellence to our clients in the hospitality industry in Downtown Vancouver.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Canadian owned and operated company specialized in parking management solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering consistent and exceptional service while creating a memorable experience for our guests. We foster an inclusive, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial culture. We value inclusivity and an entrepreneurial spirit. At WestPark, we like to go above and beyond and are looking for individuals that are passionate and enjoy taking ownership.
WHO YOU ARE:
As a WestPark Valet Attendant,you will play a significant role in the success of the company. You will be the first and last person our clients and customers interact with. You will leave a lasting impression through a warm greeting, a smiling face, and professional demeanor. You are:
- Dynamic — You’re charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can
- Dependable — Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it’s not in your nature
- A good driver with a driving record to prove it — You don’t speed, you’re cautious (especially with another person’s property)
- Great under pressure — You don’t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you thrive in chaos
- An excellent communicator, and can speak, read, and comprehend English easily
- A team player — You’re open to different opinions and can help motivate your team
- Professional — both in your dealings with individuals and in appearance
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A VALET:
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ in a careful, efficient, and timely manner
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to work with or without supervision
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile! Go above and beyond!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous customer service experience
- You hold a class 5 driver's license
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (but not required):
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience working as a Valet Attendant
- Ability to drive a standard transmission.
- A Hospitality and Tourism Certificate
- Familiar with Starwood and Forbes standards of service excellence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible schedules
- A fun working environment
- Competitive base salary and tips
- Rewards for great service
- Extended health benefits (available after 90 days)
Thank you for applying! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with WestPark.
Job Type: Full-time
- Valet: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)