Receptionist/Office Assistant Skin Vitality Medical Clinic
Skin Vitality Medical Clinic is the top provider of Botox Cosmetic® and Juvéderm® injectable treatments in Canada. We perform more Botox® and Juvéderm® treatments than any other doctor or nurse in the country, and we consistently achieve natural beautiful results.Whether you’re looking for non-surgical body contouring, laser skin tightening, or fillers and injectables, our experts are here for you.If you are customer service-oriented, bright, can retain a large amount of information, have a sparkling personality and thrive in a fast paced environment, this position may be right for you!
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcome patients and visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying technician, nurse or doctor of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding technician, nurse or doctor of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Open and close routines
- MUST be able to multitask easily without compromising performance or attitude
- Processing payments communicating with technicians, nurses, doctors, staff, and patients.
- Provide excellent customer service
- A warm, friendly personality
- Professional communication skills and be comfortable with monetary issues
- Be motivated, a positive attitude and be completely dependable
- Previous medical clinic reception experience is an asset.
- Ability to retain large amounts of information regarding the multiple services we offer.
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent phone demeanor.
- Strong multitasking skills and quick learner for computer skills and scheduling system.
If you feel after reading this you are the right candidate for the position, please forward your CV.
If we feel you are the right candidate, you will be contacted to partake in an initial interview over the phone in the next week.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)