At Township Chevrolet Buick GMC, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Township Chevrolet Buick GMC is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Leave every customer interaction, better than we found it.
Township seeks to be the best-run automotive retailer in the country, while being the largest automotive retailer in Prince Edward Island.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance
- Dependents Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Hospital Care
- Prescription Drugs benefits
- Vision Care
- Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Pricing on new vehicles
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
- Assist the Office Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working evenings and Saturdays
- Very detailed and organized
- Comfortable with computers
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen & background check