Position : Fleet Manager
Location : Maple Ridge, BC
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Build, manage and optimize the fleet portfolio, determine volume of fleet required
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, repair, replacement and logistics of company vehicles
- Ensure maintenance is carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance
Maintain detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Manage and coordinate all shop technicians and manage staff productivity
- Manage technicians’ schedules and staffing issues as they arrive
- Responsible for hiring technicians and providing training and development to technicians
- Manage shop efficiency, productivity and quality of workmanship
- Control transfer and movement of vehicles between project locations
- Provide recommendations for lowering vehicle-operating expenses
- Ensure all vehicle operation policies and systems are up to date and enforced
- Develop processes that will create logistical and operational efficiencies
- 5-8 years experience as a Fleet Manager or relevant work experience
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to produce results independently
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of PC operation and standard business software (MS Office, Email, Adobe)
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
What we offer
This is a full-time position located in Maple Ridge. Compensation will be negotiated based on experience and will include our full benefits package and RRSP matching.
How to apply
If you are the ideal candidate we are looking for please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources by replying to this ad or by filling out our Lordco Application Form at https://careers.lordco.com/
Job Type: Full-time