At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Supervisor, Group Service Representatives & Group Marking Assistants
11:30am to 7:30pm
Equitable Life is looking for a Group Marketing Assistant to join our Group Sales team. This role works collaboratively with members of the Group Sales team to provide service to the Western provinces. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the team, while ensuring a positive experience for our group policyholders and advisors. This is a great opportunity to start your career in the insurance industry at one of Waterloo Regions top Employers!
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Assist Group Marketing Managers (GMMs) with the renewal process by ordering requested reports and submitting sold rates
- Prepare group terminations and order necessary reports
- Provide support to our advisors and clients via email and phone. Answer inquiries relating to commissions and ensure advisor errors & omissions/required licensing is up to date. Assist with agent of record (AOR) changes
- Monitor and investigate late premium payments through interactions with advisors and plan administrators
- Complete inforce transmittals
- Support national regions as required to meet overall goals and balance workloads
- Assist in the process of data collections, efforts to improve processes, or to make processes consistent between regional offices.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of group insurance, and the ability to learn Equitable Life processes
- Strong analytical, organization, time-management and decision-making skills
- Superior communication skills, including effective listening and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to learn and apply new system applications
- Previous customer service experience an asset
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.