Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives… furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Are you currently seeking a new exciting and fulfilling career within a high-growth industry that does meaningful work?! If so, Pethealth may be the perfect fit for you! We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things, genuinely love animals and essentially to help support both dog and cat owners through providing world class customer service!
Pethealth Inc. – a Fairfax company – Is the leading provider of services to shelters, pet owners, veterinarians and those seeking to become pet owners in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We’re here to aid pet owners in keeping their pets healthy and making sure they can always find their way home.
Why Work for Pethealth?
About the Role:
- Three weeks’ paid vacation
- Five Personal/Family/Sick days
- Company paid Medical/Dental Benefits
- Transparent career progression opportunities!
- Free pet insurance for your furry loved one
- Top Performers can go on an all-expense paid for trip – Last year went to Mexico!
- Discounted GoodLife Fitness membership
- Employee bonus plan based on company performance
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for merit increase!
- Active Social Committee and Company Events!
- A fun and casual environment – Jeans are welcomed!
We are on a crusade to Champion Pet Owner Happiness. So, to put it simply - your job, like all our jobs, is to keep our customers happy. Our success formula is this:
- Transform the perceived value of pet insurance
- Create a culture that ignites relentless innovation
- Cultivate a stronger, more connected pet owner community
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will provide front-line phone, chat and web support to existing pet insurance policy holders. You will use your exceptional customer service skills and friendly, yet professional manner to educate customers on insurance offerings and benefits, determine the root cause of the call, and work with the customer and internal team members to provide solutions and services that ensure long-term customer retention.
- High school diploma; post-secondary education is a strong asset
- 2-5 years’ customer service experience; in a call centre would be great!
- Able to obtain or currently holds required OTL Insurance license
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and de-escalation skills
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Solid time management skills; an ability to work with minimal supervision
We have an amazing group of strong-performing individuals who form a unique and extraordinary culture that we work hard to protect and improve every single day! Pethealth is proud to be a Finalist for the Canadian HR Awards receiving The Ultimate Software Award for Best Workplace Culture!
We live by our values, and expect that all employees embrace them to
1. Teamwork is Dream work – We are a collaborative organization who is open and encourages team projects and creativity.
2. Energize – We choose every day to bring our A-game. No matter what.
3. Active Ownership – We are empowered to own our roles, our projects, and the clients we represent.
4. Make it fun!! – We celebrate together, and we celebrate often.
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are to provide it to someone great,
We encourage you to Apply Today!
We look forward to learning more about you and providing further detailing of the Bilingual Customer Service Representative Opportunity!
We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.