An exciting opportunity to become apart of our Women's Only Environment.
The Fitness Manager in Training program is open to those who have demonstrated excellence in their role as a Personal Trainer in our company. This comprehensive program was developed to ensure new managers have the talents and skills in order to be successful.
Schedule: 40 hours/week. Hours are scheduled based on business needs and will vary between the early morning to early evening including a weekend day shift.
Who you are:
- Passionate about health and fitness with a track record of success as a personal trainer
- Committed to helping others achieve and maintain their fitness goals
- A natural born leader with a professional and positive demeanor
- Ambitious, results driven and a team player
- Willing to go above and beyond
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Successful candidates must work at least 6 months as a Personal Trainer with our company to qualify for this role.
- Valid (CPR) Level C Certificate
- You must hold a recognized Personal Training certification or related Post Secondary Diploma or Degree.
We strive to ensure our employees are set up for success, and provide them with the proper tools and training to continuously grow. As an Assistant Fitness Manager, you will focus on:
- Sales, Expense, & Profitability Management
- Recruitment and Coaching of Personal Trainers
- Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Member Experience
- Facility Management
As a member of this educational program, you will attend semi-weekly lectures while applying theory at the club level which include:
- Leadership – Yourself, Your Teams
- Strengths Based Management
- Recruiting, Hiring & Performance Management
- Employment Law and Labour Standards
- Payroll & Sales Management
- Personal Training & Group Fitness Management
- Member Experience Management
- Facilities Management & Information Technology
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan including health and dental
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Awards and top performer incentives.
- Career growth opportunities
- The opportunity to be involved in company philanthropy
- Staff discounts on our products, services and more
* We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- B. Kinesioloy or Personal Training Certification (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)