Can you multi-task? If you can have 10 things on the go, yet still savour every bite, then you could be our next Marketing and Content Coordinator.
The Web Advisors are looking for a Marketing and Content Coordinator that is not afraid to plan a 5-course dinner, rather offers a choice of entree. Who can jump into the role and take charge, but can also take direction. Someone with a great blend of marketing coordination, plus social and technical skills to complement our amazing buffet of marketing services.
What does it take to be our Marketing and Content Coordinator? Great taste! But also excel at the following:
- Report and survey generation
- Media relations itineraries
- Guide and brochure distribution
- Trade and consumer show coordination
- Travel coordination
- Social community facilitation including research, content generation and engagement.
- Website content updates
- Basic graphic design including image preparation and optimization
- Blogging with an emphasis on marketing trends & updates
- General marketing, administrative and coordination duties as assigned
- Sound organization skills with a structured approach to planning and delivering
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
- A passion for great taste, compelling storytelling and understanding of what engages readers.
- Thorough knowledge of the web and social media. Basic Hootsuite, WordPress and HTML experience is desirable.
- High competency using desktop and cloud-based applications including: Office, G Suite, Photoshop, Canva and project management tools.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills that accompany your great interpersonal skills.
- Some sort of secret ingredient.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)