- CURRENT and FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES*
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland transport is looking for strong candidates to join us as Dispatchers based at our head office in Dieppe, NB. We are looking for future talent to join our team!
- Minimum High school diploma;
- Experience in a Dispatch/Operations role an asset;
- Solid interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure and time constraints;
- Knowledge of computerized dispatch systems – AS400, ICC Logistics an asset;
What to Expect:
- Day to day communication, via phone and satellite, with an assigned fleet of drivers to ensure proper load instructions are passed along and carried out;
- Manage service concerns, as required, to limit exposure and minimize impact to the customer;
- Coordinate with Planners to keep them updated on any issues within the fleet;
- Update trip records in the dispatch system ensuring accuracy of miles, paid accessorials, and log hours;
- Assist other Dispatch staff as required during spikes in workload;
- Assist Planners by preparing and analyzing various Linehaul reports as required;
- Provide Drivers with the right information and equipment in order to make the entire customer experience positive from start to finish.
All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company!