Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
The Analytics Analyst will be working as a member of a small team in a very dynamic environment focused on designing and delivering data analysis, data strategy, AI and data visualization solutions. They will participate in client interviews and partner meetings, and will be responsible for documentation, follow-up and project coordination as well as assisting in the strategy, design and implementation of project work. They will work in a collaborative environment with clients and consultants, and with groupware and virtual applications (e.g., Mural, SharpCloud, SharePoint) to enable a more effective team collaboration. Junior consultants will have the opportunity to learn these and other technologies to support analytics projects.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Participate in management and other meetings to record minutes and action items
- Update current business processes and propose To-Be/Future documents, business flows, rules and artifacts
- Assist in producing detailed project documents
- Assist in creation of status reports, executive dashboards and other management reports
- Assist in creation of project technical outputs as part of a larger team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant post-secondary certificate
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven grasp of office productivity tools (e.g., Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with client based delivery (co-op term or other work experience)
- General understanding of data analysis, analytics and business intelligence
**MUST BE LOCAL TO VICTORIA or VANCOUVER**